There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
“I am” affirmations for women are powerful ways to boost self-esteem and create a more positive mindset. Using I am affirmations for women can help women find motivation, encouragement, and joy in their daily lives, creating positive changes in every aspect of life.
(Side note: Want a simple tool to record and recite these affirmations? Check out these 13 affirmations apps that help you create a positive mindset.)
What You Will Learn
Why I Am Affirmations are Important for Women
We live in a society that often perpetuates negative perceptions and stereotypes about women, or teaches that women are only valuable for their youth and beauty. Many women internalize these messages over the course of years, where they can become limiting beliefs, making women doubt their capabilities and worthiness.
I am affirmations for women are a great way to change this mindset, and transition to feelings of strength and confidence, with positive beliefs about who you are and what you deserve.
66 I Am Affirmations for Women
- I am worthy of everything good in life
- I am proud of who I am and who I am becoming
- I am a beautiful person inside and out
- I am full of love and forgiveness for myself and others
- I am a reflection of my highest self
- I am doing the best I can
- I am caring for myself with love and compassion
- I am attracting all forms of love
- I am open to seeing myself and others in new ways
- I am enough
- I am full of energy and optimism
- I am ready to find joy
- I am ready for positive change
- I am able to overcome negative thoughts and situations
- I am talented
- I am worth it
- I am present
- I am courageous
- I am thankful for everything I have
- I am committed to care for myself
- I am my best self
- I am a source of peace and happiness for myself and others
- I am letting go of the past
- I am persistent in the face of obstacles
- I am releasing negative energy and replacing it with positive
- I am happy, healthy, and radiant
- I am full of energy and vitality
- I am capable of doing everything before me
- I am capable of achieving anything
- I am positive in the face of setbacks
- I am not worried about the future, because I am focused on the present
I am not worried about the future, because I am focused on the present “
- I am safe, comfortable, and confident
- I am powerful enough to accomplish anything
- I am perfect the way I am
- I am free to choose the joy I see all around me
- I am at peace with myself
- I am full of love, appreciation, and acceptance of my body
- I am capable of overcoming challenges
- I am able to attract everything I desire
- I am stronger every day
- I am aligned with my highest self
- I am confident
- I am happy to be a woman and embrace my inner goddess
- I am prepared for any situation
- I am a force for good in the world
- I am surrounded by limitless opportunities
- I am a wonderful daughter/mother/sister/partner
- I am grateful for past mistakes, because I learn from my experiences
- I am ready to embrace any challenge that comes my way
- I am full of faith in my intuition and my ability to make good decisions
- I am free to learn and grow at my own pace
- I am confident in my sexuality
- I am becoming a better person every day
- I am divinely guided and protected
- I am able to care for my emotional and physical needs without guilt or apologies
- I am in complete alignment with the energies of the universe
- I am proud of everything I have accomplished
- I am focused and motivated
- I am centered in light and love
- I am full of light and laughter
- I am at peace with my past
- I am grateful for my body, and I treat it with love and respect
- I have all the love I need
- I am making the best life for myself
- I am meant to live a happy life
- I am blessed
How to Use Daily I Am Affirmations for Women
If you are new to using affirmations, it is best to begin with one affirmation that is the most powerful, meaningful, and significant to you in this moment. You may add more over time, but it is best to begin by focusing your energies on a single affirmation.
When you have chosen an affirmation, take time to really think about it. What will this affirmation make possible in your life? What will this positive future look like? How will it feel? Create a clear and detailed mental image of what this affirmation feels like for you.
It is often helpful to journal and use writing when setting your affirmation. Try writing your affirmation five times a day, or journaling about the sensation of achieving your affirmation. If you are a visual person, use your affirmation to inspire a vision board and create the image you want to manifest in your life.
When you use your affirmation, repeat it out loud several times, while picturing the mental image that accompanies it, or make it part of your personal mantra. Many people prefer to use affirmations first thing in the morning, and last thing in the evening, in order to set their intentions and help start and end every day on a positive note.
You may also want to write your affirmation on notes to yourself, placing them where you will encounter them several times a day and continually remind yourself of your affirmation.
Final Thoughts on I Am Affirmations for Women
These I am affirmations will help women become more positive, confident, and empowered to live their lives to the fullest, or check out our list of positive affirmations for women for more inspiration.
Choose the I am affirmation for women that is most meaningful for you, and incorporate it into your daily routine. Over time, a positive I am affirmation will help you change your mind, reshape your beliefs, and create a more positive reality.
Finally, if you want a simple tool to record and recite these affirmations, then check out these 13 affirmations apps that help you create a positive mindset.