There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Using affirmations can significantly impact your outlook on life, but saying such serious statements to yourself can often make you feel silly. Fortunately, there’s a way to reap the benefits of these powerful statements by giving them a humorous twist.
If you’re looking for a way to brighten your day and amp up your attitude, you’ve come to the right place. These 50 funny affirmations will help you feel better about yourself while keeping a wide smile on your face.
(Side note: Want a simple tool to record and recite these affirmations? Check out these 13 affirmations apps that help you create a positive mindset.)
What You Will Learn
Why Funny Affirmations Are Important
Perhaps you’re just starting to use affirmations and still can’t take yourself seriously. You might use humor as a coping mechanism. Or maybe, you just love cracking jokes and making people laugh. Whatever the case may be, a sense of humor can go a long way toward changing your perspective on negative occurrences in your life.
Laughter has always been lauded for its therapeutic effects. Everyone recognizes how positive emotions can affect attitude and overall health. Not only can laughter improve our problem-solving skills, but it can also help battle various diseases. Just as importantly, you can benefit from laughter in everyday situations.
It has the power to add levity to our daily challenges. Laughter also has a social aspect, as it’s the perfect way to bond with people. After all, laughter is a universal way to express yourself. We may speak different languages, but we all laugh the same.
Laughter can help you see the humor in otherwise grim situations. Reciting witty affirmations can help you rise above any problems you encounter. You can use affirmations to alleviate pressure in highly stressful scenarios, like taking an exam or going to a job interview.
Whether you’re saying the affirmations aloud or writing them down, laughing along will only strengthen their effect. It will have a positive effect on your mind and body, and form an association between affirmations and a happy feeling. As a result, you’ll stay consistent, and with affirmations, consistency is the name of the game.
50 Funny Affirmations for Confidence, Motivation, and Self-Love
Before using these amusing affirmations, you should believe in your sense of humor. This might be a work in progress, or you might need to remind yourself of how funny you actually are. Whatever the case may be, these 15 affirmations will make you feel confident in your sense of humor:
- I have the best sense of humor.
- I make people laugh.
- I can laugh about my problems.
- I can find humor in any situation.
- I can always think of something funny to say.
- I have perfect comedy timing.
- I will always find a way to have fun.
- Being funny comes easy to me.
- No one can make me feel my jokes are bad.
- I am hilarious and a joy to be around.
- I can laugh at myself.
- I don’t take myself too seriously.
- I am sorry not everyone will have the pleasure of knowing me.
- I am grateful for the healing power of humor.
- Laughter brings me closer to people.
- I have no time to worry; I have to be awesome.
- I get up, dress up, and show up.
- I will drink my coffee and conquer my day.
- I may stumble along the way, but I will get over it.
- I am not letting an episode of my life ruin the entire show.
- I will tell the negative voice inside my head to shut up.
- I am not only pretty but also pretty awesome, pretty smart, and pretty kind.
- I understand people talking about me. I am quite fascinating.
- I will smile while I still have my teeth.
- The world is my buffet, and my plate is ready to go.
- I have super cool things coming my way.
- I deserve sugar, spice, and all things nice.
- I can have peace, even when people irritate me.
I can have peace, even when people irritate me.”
- I am a superhero, and my power is peace.
- Only positivity goes with my outfit.
- Self-deprecation is so last season.
- Releasing stress is a piece of cake.
- I might take a nap if I get tired, but I won’t quit.
- I understand success can’t happen overnight. Rome wasn’t built in a day.
- I am already great, and I am yet to reach my full potential.
- I will shine like fireworks on the Fourth of July.
- I can keep my chin up and my crown on.
- It’s ridiculous how successful I am.
- I am over overthinking.
- I am stepping out of my comfort zone, no matter how small the step.
- I am the sunshine even when it’s gloomy outside.
- I will go out. The world is missing some pizzazz.
- My to-do list doesn’t include dealing with negative people.
- I sometimes might be too much, but I am always enough.
- I am naturally cool, calm, and collected. Emphasis on the cool.
- I will create my own magic like my name is J. K. Rowling.
- I might go home today, but I will go bigger tomorrow.
- Having confidence never killed anybody.
- I don’t need validation from others to know I’m killing it.
- I will not be afraid. I will be A-OK.
How to Use Funny Affirmations
If you’re just starting your affirmation journey, you might feel skeptical at first. Using humor can help you bridge the gap and empower you to believe in affirmations and their outcome.
One of the most important aspects of affirmations is how authentic they feel to you. We all have different and distinctive senses of humor – that’s what makes us such unique individuals. But this shouldn’t be a problem, as you can come up with your own humorous affirmations.
Granted, it can be challenging to write affirmations, especially if you haven’t done it before. Here’s a list of important things to consider:
Choosing the perfect affirmation from our list isn’t much different. The most important aspect is being honest with yourself and opting for a meaningful statement. Consider what you want to accomplish using these witty affirmations, and go for the ones that will bring you closer to that goal.
Once you’ve chosen one of our affirmations or devised your own, it’s time to put it into practice.
However, just saying these statements out loud won’t cut it. Here are some tips on how to make the most of using these humorous affirmations:
Final Thoughts on Funny Affirmations
Laughter and affirmations are already powerful separately, so imagine what they can do for you when combined. Actually, you don’t have to imagine. You can simply try out one of our funny options, or think of affirmations that best match your sense of humor. Stay focused and consistent, and you’ll start noticing the healing powers of humor and fun.
Remember that the effects of affirmations are no laughing matter, so make sure your voice is heard.
Finally, if you want a simple tool to record and recite these affirmations, then check out these 13 affirmations apps that help you create a positive mindset.