There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
One of the greatest feelings in the world is having a wealth of opportunity right in front of you, and on top of that, having those closest to you rooting for you to succeed.
Nervousness and anxiety can fill our hearts and minds when going to a job interview.
So, to have such a cheering section in life is vital.
Additionally, it is also of the utmost importance to believe these words of encouragement, affirmations, and cheer being spoken to you. Knowing that you are the best candidate, the most experienced, and the most superb acquisition that the company can ever make also carries a power that helps you boldly crush any job interview.
You can even psych yourself up as you enter the interview process, when you feel you aren't the most qualified for the job. Because it is not just about what others say to or about you that counts, but what you believe.
That is why we all need encouragement. It helps us believe for the best, even when we have trouble believing the best for ourselves.
These stimulating words can be rehearsed as a form of affirmations as well to motivate you and build your self-assurance.
What You Will Learn
What are Words of Encouragement?
According to the Oxford Languages dictionary, encouragement is the action of giving someone support, confidence, or hope. In addition, it is also the act of trying to stimulate the development of an activity, state, or belief. Furthermore, encouragement is persuasion to do or to continue something.
Words of encouragement give a person the courage to act on something. It boosts their spirits and gives them the confidence to take on something that makes them fearful. Moreover, words of encouragement for job interview(s) give a person hope that they will not only do well in the interview… but impress the hiring manager enough to hire them without hesitation.
Your words of encouragement may be the very words your friend, loved one, or co-worker hears in the back of their minds as they are sitting in the lonely interview room- staring at a clock, waiting on the recruiter to come in. They can also be helpful to you, to recite these words before an important meeting.
During the interview, there will be a great sense of belonging, almost feeling confident that one is face to face with their destiny on this job.
55 Good Luck Words of Encouragement for a Job Interview
- Don’t be nervous. You’ve got this!
- Once they get to know you and see what you are all about, they will realize that there is no one better at this than you.
- They would be a fool not to hire you.
- You’re a natural. Go and show them why you deserve the job.
- You’re the best of the best. They will hire you on the spot.
- You have the experience, attitude, and charisma to get the job.
- Go-getter done. Don’t let the pressure get to you.
- You have worked so hard for this opportunity.
- Don’t screw it up! Be yourself. Good luck.
- Don't worry; fear and nervousness mean that you really want this.
- Don’t do anything if it doesn’t cause you to be a little bit afraid.
- One sure way to fail is not to show up, so go and show up and show out.
- Go and “Wow” the recruiters! Everything you touch turns to gold.
- Believe in yourself. You've got the goods. Say this to yourself over and over as much as you need to.
- Go and get what is rightfully yours. You cannot be denied!
- You are in my prayers; I believe you have a great chance of getting this job.
- In this interview, just be your charming self, don't try to be like anyone else. There is no way you will fail.
- This job is yours for the taking. Go get it. You are the most qualified.
- I believe in you. You just have to let the HR department see what we all see in you.
- You are at the wheel of your own destiny, so drive into that interview and blow them away. Drive until the wheels come off.
- Best wishes for a fantastic interview. Good luck, my friend.
- It is time for you to take your career to the next level, so I have faith in you.
- You are capable of doing anything you put your mind to.
- They wouldn't be calling you if they did not think you had something great to offer their business. So go and show the recruiters what they are missing.
- You are destined for greatness! This job gives you a place to display that greatness.
- Go grab the bull by the horns and take what is rightfully yours. Then, ride it until the horns fall off.
- You have been working hard for an opportunity like this. It is a position tailor-made for you. You are the right fit.
You have been working hard for an opportunity like this. It is a position tailor-made for you. You are the right fit.”
- I am a perfect fit for this position, and I am looking forward to my bright future. Fortunately, it is so bright I have to wear shades.
- If I don't get the job, God has something more significant for me. So, I'm not worried at all. He's got me covered.
- Inhale the good and exhale the bad. Think positive, and positivity will be drawn to you.
- Just know that we are behind you 100%. You deserve this more than anyone else we know.
- Don't forget to smile when you get there; it lights up a room. No one can resist your smile.
- You are so talented. Greatness awaits you on the other end of this interview process. Go get’em.
- Calm down and focus. You have all the tools needed to be successful, now go and explain it to them.
- I am sure that your hard work and determination will pay off. Good luck with your interview.
- You are smart, you are kind, and you are important. This is your time! This is your season to excel and reap the benefits of your labor in the past.
- I have no doubt that this interview will turn out great and you will get the job. Good luck and best wishes.
- Dress to impress. When you look good, you feel good. When you feel good, things turn out for the better.
- There may be a lot riding on this interview for you personally, but don't let them see you sweat. Be bold and confident. You've got this. Good luck.
- Luck is on your side today. Just remember that something bigger and better is awaiting you for this interview. So go in there and get it.
- Do your best. Your best is better than anyone else around. That’s why I know you are good enough to secure the position.
- I believe in you. You believe in yourself. Nothing is impossible for you to obtain, especially this job.
- I am a shining star. If the hiring managers do not hire me, they are missing out. I enhance every environment that I grace with my presence.
- I am so proud of all you have accomplished in your career so far. Because it has prepared you for such a time as this.
- There was a reason I was selected for an interview. First, the boss must see that I have the goods. Secondly, they must know that I add value to the business. If not, I will show them that I do.
- You are one of the most skilled and knowledgeable people I know in this business. So, I have no doubt the hiring manager will see it and give you the job. Good luck.
- What God has for you is for you. If He gives it to you, no one can take it away. So go boldly and claim what is yours by faith.
- Blessing and favor encamp around you, so this interview will be a cinch. Watch and see.
- This is your dream job. The good news is that this is also the day your dreams come true.
- You would be a great asset to their team. So confidently go and explain why. You'll have the hiring team eating out of your hands.
- My friend, you have been praying about an opportunity like this, and here it is. Walk into that interview believing your prayers have finally been answered.
- You have all the talent, charisma, experience, and expertise to do this job. No one can hold a candle to what you bring to the table.
- You are taking over the world, one interview at a time. So go and take what is rightfully yours.
- Be courageous. WHEN you crush this interview and land this job, new doors will be opened for you and your family. Believe that.
- Have faith in God. With Him on your side, you will not fail. So, watch and see, won't He will make your way prosperous and give you good success.
Final Thoughts on 55 Good Luck Words of Encouragement for a Job Interview
Positive words of encouragement, affirmation, praise, and gratefulness are excellent ways to help yourself or others. They can offer the courage and confidence needed to crush job interviews… as well as many other situations that may be causing anxiety.
No one wants their friends or loved ones to be mentally defeated before they even go and meet a potential recruiter for a job. You wouldn’t want this for yourself either.
In addition, listen to the praise of those closest to you. Many of them wouldn't tell you how great you are if they did not believe in you. Conversely, if you are looking to build up your friend, relative, or co-worker, simply remind them of their best qualities.
Moreover, give them the confidence to see things that they cannot see in themselves. As the old saying goes, “Prop them up on their leaning side.” Lastly, if you don’t have anyone to encourage you, encourage yourself. You’ve got this… you’ve got the goods. You are the best around. Say it until you believe it and nothing will get in your way!