There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Ever felt like life is a bit unfair and cruel?
That’s normal. Things don’t always turn out the way we want them to be. Failure is inevitable, and we can’t avoid feeling a bit down and unhappy sometimes.
But just because something didn’t go your way doesn’t mean that everything is bound to be bad.
You may have failed once, twice, or even multiple times, but that doesn’t mean that you are destined to always fail. You may have experienced a major downfall today, but that doesn’t mean that your journey towards success is futile.
You just have to keep trying until you succeed. Give it your best shot, don’t give up, and your time will come.
In this post, we share with you a list of quotes that can help you deal with whatever disappointment you are feeling right now. We have compiled this list of “you got this quotes” that will give you a motivational boost to continue to grow.
But before we proceed to our list, let’s discuss a few more reasons why you should keep reminding yourself that you’ve got what it takes to succeed!
(Side note: Want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life? Then check out and recite these 57 affirmations for success).
Why Read “You Got This” Quotes?
There are moments in life when you’ll feel like you’re all alone, with no one to share your troubles with. Others see you as tough and strong, so they don’t bother asking what you are feeling and how you are doing. You become accustomed to keeping your mouth shut and your emotions bottled up.
But we’re all humans, and we feel things. Sometimes we feel happy, but other times we feel sad and down.
People who genuinely love you might be able to tell when you are out of it, but what if you don’t want to trouble them?
That’s where these “you got this” quotes come in. We know that you need someone or something to support you. You need a source of comfort and motivation.
Whenever you feel like your world is about to crumble, revisit to this article and read the quotes provided below. Let’s check them out!
- “One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.” – Linda Poindexter
- “The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them, or even seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.” – Denis Waitley
- “Behind every successful man, there’s a lot of unsuccessful years.” – Bob Brown
- “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” – Tony Robbins
- “No matter what, people grow. If you chose not to grow, you’re staying in a small box with a small mindset. People who win go outside of that box. It’s very simple when you look at it.” – Kevin Hart
- “If you don't value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents – start charging for it.” – Kim Garst
- “The great secret of getting what you want from life is knowing what you want and believing you can have it.” – Epictetus
- “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
- “If you want to be the best, you can't take the path of least resistance. Every morning you wake up, and your mind tells you it's too early, and your body tells you you're a little too sore, but you've got to look deep within yourself and know what you want and what you're striving for.” – Antonio Brown
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
- “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” – Thomas Paine.
- “If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day, it usually is.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “You can't just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream. You've got to get out there and make it happen for yourself.” – Diana Ross
- “Fear, to a great extent, is born of a story we tell ourselves, and so I chose to tell myself a different story from the one women are told. I decided I was safe. I was strong. I was brave. Nothing could vanquish me.” – Cheryl Strayed
- “There is a direct correlation between an increased sphere of comfort and getting what you want.” – Tim Ferriss
- “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” – William W. Purkey
- “You are a work in progress. Give yourself the space and grace for improvements.” – Germany Kent
- “Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it away from you.” – Mark Cuban
- “You are a fine and talented woman, whose potential is yet to be realized given the love and support and luck we all need. Where you lost the will to fight for what is yours, where you gave away control of your life, is the mystery you are now unraveling. When you get it all back, hold on to it.” – Isabel Vincent
- “You have power over your mind―not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
You have power over your mind―not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “In the darkness, you only need to see just as far as your headlights extend. As long as you keep going, it is enough.” – Alexandra Bracken
- “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” – Bob Marley
- “If you have a great idea, let nothing stop you from bringing it to life.” – Pooja Agnihotri
- “Nobody looks good in their darkest hour. But it’s those hours that make us what we are.” – Karen Marie Moning
- “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.” – Robert Tew
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It’s what you’re made of. Not the circumstances.” – Unknown
- “The only thing I know is this: I am full of wounds and still standing on my feet.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
- “In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there’s something stronger – something better, pushing right back.” – Albert Camus
- “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.” – Anne Frank
- “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” ― Neil Gaiman
- “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk
- “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer
- “You got to go down a lot of wrong roads to find the right one.” – Bob Parsons
- “You must tell yourself, ‘no matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it.” – Les Brown
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Horace Lorimer
- “Note to self: You gotta do this for you. This is for you. This isn’t about anybody. Live for you. Honor you. Never lose sight of that.” – The Random Vibez
- “I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.” – Brian Tracy
- “As long as you keep going, you’ll keep getting better. And as you get better, you gain more confidence. That alone is success.” – Tamara Taylor
- “Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.” – Drew Barrymore
- “It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through.” – Zig Ziglar
- “I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” – Christopher Reeve
- “Believe in your own magic. You already have what it takes. Dream big. Be bold. Have faith. Inhale positivity. Exhale self-doubt. You’ve got this.” – The Random Vibez
- “Sometimes the strength within you is not a fiery flame that all can see, it is just a tiny spark that whispers softly, “You got this”, “Keep going”.” – Anonymous
- “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” – Jules Renard
- “Acceptance doesn’t mean resignation; it means understanding that something is what it is and that there’s got to be a way through it.” – Michael J. Fox
- “Not getting what you want either means you don’t want it enough, or you have been dealing too long with the price you have to pay.” – Rudyard Kipling
- “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You gotta keep going.” – Chantal Sutherland
- “When you achieve one dream, dream another. Getting what you want is only a problem if you have nowhere to go next. Dreaming is a lifetime occupation.” – Rudy Ruettiger
- “Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” – Vincent Van Gogh
Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “Success is about dedication. You may not be where you want to be or do what you want to do when you’re on the journey. But you’ve got to be willing to have vision and foresight that leads you to an incredible end.” – Usher
- “You’ve got to be one that, wherever you are, like a flower, you’ve got to blossom where you’re planted. You cannot eliminate darkness. You cannot banish it by cursing darkness. The only way to get rid of darkness is light and to be the light yourself.” – Cory Booker
- “The most inspiring piece of advice I’ve gotten is simply to persevere. My mom taught me to always keep going no matter what from an early age. When it feels too difficult to push forward, I always remind myself, ‘This too shall pass,’ and then I redouble my efforts.” – Liya Kebede
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
- “You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. Put blinders on and plow right ahead.” – George Lucas
- “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin to Pooh
- “To have faith doesn’t mean you get any less frustrated when you don’t do your best, but you know that it’s not life and death. Take what you’re given, and when you continue to work hard, you will see results. That will give you the confidence you need to keep going.” – Tom Lehman
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
- “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” – Earl Nightingale
- “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” – Lolly Daskal
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing, that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
- “There is nothing with which every man is so afraid as getting to know how enormously much he is capable of doing and becoming.” ― Søren Kierkegaard
- “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” – Ray Goforth
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
We hope that the quotes we shared above can help you get through the roughest of times. You can always come back to this article whenever you feel a bit demotivated or uninspired.
No matter what happens, don’t ever think that you are inadequate. You are one-of-a-kind and special, so you are destined to succeed!
Finally, if you want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life, then check out and recite these 57 affirmations for success.